Wednesday 18 January 2012

Panini Cars 2 and My Princesses Swaps

Panini Cars 2 stickers - #93, 34, 191
Received a few Panini Cars 2 stickers in the mail from a fellow swapper just a couple days ago -getting down to the final slots left to fill in the album and lemme tell you, it has been a challenge. I think That I might have another swap from this series coming through the mail at the moment but I'm not 100% positive; it seems like I have several sticker swaps left to arrive but I'm not completely sure to be honest. They all occurred before I thought of recording them in a notebook as a way to keep track of all the sending and receiving.

Looking to trade stickers from the Panini Cars 2 album?  Click here.
Panini Disney My Princesses stickers - #70, 73, 84, 89, 110, 203
I also picked up two box lonely packets of Panini Disney My Princesses earlier today. I think I did okay on avoiding doubles but alas I still have a fairly large want list to tackle from this album - getting there, it has been difficult to find any stickers from this set at retail.

Looking to trade stickers from the Panini Disney My Princesses album? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...