Thursday 2 February 2012

Panini Cars 2 and Winnie the Pooh Swap

Panini Cars 2 sticker - #103
This Panini Cars 2 #103 sticker arrived in the mail yesterday via swap.  Only one more sticker to get my hands on until I can complete the album, that sticker being #104 - which nobody seems to have an extra to trade, I smell a conspiracy.  Cute sticker, happy to have just one left to go.

Looking to trade stickers from the Panini Cars 2 album?  Click here.

Also included in that same swap were a few Panini Winnie The Pooh stickers, a series of stickers I've owned none previously.  I really like the illustration work on these cards, very colorful - and I've now been tempted to search them out online.

Panini Disney Winnie the Pooh stickers - #9, 43, 44, 45, 53, 74

I'm assuming these stickers are from the latest Winnie the Pooh film that was released in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...